Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Beauty Regimen : girl next door Yura Qaini



1.Favorite perfume is Gucci by Gucci

2.Daily skin regime, twice a day. Cleanser, toner, moisturiser and eye cream. I've been using Clinique's 3 step system since I was 16, and its done wonders to my skin :)

3.Don't use that many products in my hair. I use a heat protector for my hair before styling, and a leave in conditioner if I'm not too lazy!

4.I would love to have a massage at the end of every day, but I suppose just relax in front of the tv and a nap.

5.Face primer before foundation (MACs prep and prime SPF50)and an eye primer (UDPP or Too Faced Shadow Insurance) before any eye make up is pretty important, but not so much the face primer for me at least.
A light powdering after foundation to keep the foundation looking flawless (MACs Natural MSF or Estee Lauder loose powder). Definitely after any eye makeup, a pop of eyeliner on the upper lash line and waterline does the trick of popping those eyes, and mascara.

No comments: