Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Beauty Regimen : Girl Next Door - Dineo Kekana




1.What is the one must have fragrance a girl should have?

My personal fav Chanel Mademoiselle, you can never go wrong or run at a loss with compliments

2.What do you use to help keep your skin healthy and soft?

I always apply bio oil before I sleep or on days that I'm not wearing make-up. And I apply a home made mask at the beginning and end of every month. I also NEVER sleep with make-up on.

3.What are the essential hair products to keep your manes looking silky and fresh?

Well shampoos: I use a mixed remedy of Head and Shoulders, Olive oil shampoo and Pantene. It balances out what I want and leaves my hair smelling great. (I wash my hair every 2weeks)
For my hair to remain healthy I apply olive oil hair food once after my wash and that remains till my next wash.

4.What is the one thing you do to relax after a long and stressful day?
I watch cartoons #hides!!! Lol or I play Playstation. Gym would be a good idea, so to kill my guilt for not going I eat plenty of fruits and drink water.

5.What is your favorite make-up to use to have a popping and lasting effect? (foundation, eye-makeup, lip stuff etc.)

Maybeline eyeliner(!!) For my eyes when I need them to pop, my mascara by Estée Lauder to finish off my look and the amazing gloss for just simple and shimmery healthy looking lips... seeing that I'm not one of lip stick and funnies on my lips, I love drawing the attention to my eyes because those are my favourite facial assets. But I'm tempted to start playing around with my lips.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: